Bell Annealing Furnace Manufacturers in Morocco
Welcome to the premier source for Bell Annealing Furnace Manufacturers in Morocco!
At JR FURNACE, we pride ourselves on providing top-of-the-line bell annealing furnaces that deliver exceptional temperature uniformity, consistent quality, and high production rates. Our bell furnaces are suitable for black, bright, and spherodized annealing of steel coils, non-ferrous strips, wires, and general heat treatment processes up to 1100°C, making it perfect for bright annealing of cold-rolled steel strip coils and heat treatment of medium and thick hot-rolled plate, long products and wire coils.
Our rectangular or cylindrical bell furnace is available in single or multi-stack, gas or electric-heated options. To prevent decarburizing, continuous purging of ammonia is deployed throughout the annealing cycle. Loading and moving the equipment is made easy with the use of an overhead crane. The coils are tilted to the right position and placed on the annealing base. The convection and heat transfer occurs in the base assembly. Forced atmosphere circulation is used with the help of radial fans for temperature up to 950°C to improve convection. The cooling happens when the furnace is removed with inner cover acting as a protective atmosphere. In both strip annealing and wire annealing, the convection flow goes up on the sides and down the center.
At JRFURNACE, we believe in delivering products that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations, which is why we only deliver our products after multiple rounds of quality checks conducted by our highly skilled team members.
- Excellent positive seal between furnace and base; furnace can be used with multiple bases.
- Different bell lifting methods available, according to customer requirements and design.
- Bell furnaces offer an economical method of heat treatment when used with multiple bases.
- A bell furnace’s principal advantage is its simplicity, since not having any mechanism (such as a door or car), allied to its design principle, ensures a positive seal on the floor/base.
- Normally, a bell furnace can change position or base, with the goal being better productivity, since by having two bases it remains operational for longer. While one load is processed, the other will be cooling or loading/unloading, optimizing furnace use.
- Low maintenance system by not having mechanisms or moving parts in the furnace.
- Annealing of steel strips
- Annealing of steel wires
- Normalizing steel castings
- Decarburising of stamps
Why Choose JR Furnace – Bell Annealing Furnace Manufacturers in Morocco
- After sales services like installation, maintenance, training and other support services
- Experience and expertise in the industry
- A wide range of high-quality products
- Competitive prices
- Excellent customer service
- A commitment to providing solutions that meet the specific needs of each customer