The Industrial Drying oven is designed to provide a cost effective solution for the various drying requirement in industries. The oven can maintain a range of temperature between 50°C to 300°C/400°C to carry out varying drying needs. The stainless steel construction and mineral wool insulation provides effective insulation to the oven to prevent any heat loss from the equipments.
We also make customized industrial ovens at economical price for customers that may have unique requirements. We can customized the chamber size and make the exact unit that suits their needs; in addition, we can also fit PLC based HMI controller which has color touch screen and can store large amount of data that can transferred into pen drive easily
- Features & Specifications
- Triple walled protection
- Outer wall coated with Mild Steel Sheet Powder
- Stainless steel tray
- Inner chamber constructed of high grade stainless steel material
- High Grade Mineral Wool insulation
- Air Ventilator at top of oven
- Door fitted with handle and heavy duty hinges
- Heavy Duty Gasket Fitted At Door
- Integrated With Air Circulation Fan
- Heating effects from bottom and sides
- Fitted with wheel
Drying, annealing, Polyimide baking, die-bond curing, sterilize, and other heating applications. Drying ovens are used in industries related to electronics, semiconductor, polyurethane, polymer, rubber and pharmaceutical etc.