Heat Treatment Furnaces
JRFURNACE is an industry leading designer and manufacturer of Heat treatment furnaces. Our commitment to innovation and robust design has allowed us to manufacture some of the largest & most productive heat treatment systems. Improved and well established infrastructure with latest machinery and technology enables JR Furnace to deliver the Word class Heat treatment Furnaces for Engineering and Foundry industry.
Heat Treatment is the controlled heating and cooling of metals to intentionally alter their physical, mechanical and sometimes chemical properties without changing the product shape.
The technology is mostly linked to increasing the strength of the material, but it can also be used to alter certain manufacturing objectives such as improve machining, improve formability, and restore ductility after a cold working operation. Thus, it is a very enabling manufacturing process that can not only help other manufacturing processes but can also improve product performance by increasing strength or other desirable characteristics.
JR Furnace Make Heat treatment furnaces does all of the above and more and our main motto is providing the highly energy efficient solution furnace with lasting performance and enduring quality. JRFURNACE offers tailor-made advanced Electrical and Fuel fired heat processing technology required for FERROUS & NON FERROUS metal process.
JR FURNACE heat treatment furnaces is available in custom designs and dimensions to match customer production and process requirements. Furnaces are available in many configurations that include single zone or multiple zones heated chambers and temperature ranges up to 1400°C. Options include pneumatic door openers, viewports, the sealed chamber with ports for atmosphere control, heated doors, quench tanks, automation, standard controls, and PLC controls.
JR FURNACE manufactures furnaces for different heat treatment processes as follows:
- Ageing Furnaces
- Annealing Furnaces
- Stress relieving Furnaces
- Quenching Furnaces (Drop bottom type)
- Solutionising Furnaces
- Gas Carburizing Furnaces
- Tempering Furnaces
- Bell furnaces
- Features & Specifications
- Customized Heat Treatment solution
- Temperature Range – Upto 1400°C
- Batch capacity upto 200 MT.
- Heating media- Electric/Gas/Oil fired
- High density energy Insulation – Vacuum Formed Ceramic Fibre Boards / Ceramic Fibre Blanket & Module / Brick Lining
- Fastest heat-up & recovery rates
- Heavy duty and Robust construction
- Highest energy efficient Gearboxes with inbuilt break system
- Pneumatic clamping system for sealing and to avoid heat loss.
- Hydraulic / Pneumatic hoist systems for heavy loads
- Special temperature uniformities from +\- 3 Deg C to above.
- Furnace Classification – Class 2 / Class
- Thermal calibration as per API standards
- User-friendly, full-automated PLC based SCADA system with HMI interface
- Meets NADCAP, CQI-9 NORMS, AMS2750 STANDARDS
- Access through Mobile Network
- Factory tested to ensure on time delivery and field start up.
- 24/7 factory direct technical service and spare parts group.
- Heat Treatment
- Stress Relievingv
- Bright Annealing
- Solution Annealing
- Pre Heating