Heat Treatment Furnace
JR FURNACE is an industry leading designer and manufacturer of Heat treatment furnace. Our commitment to innovation and robust design has allowed us to manufacture some of the largest & most productive heat treatment systems. Improved and well established infrastructure with latest machinery and technology enables JR Furnace to deliver the Word class Heat treatment Furnace for Engineering and Foundry industry.
Heat Treatment is the controlled heating and cooling of metals to intentionally alter their physical, mechanical and sometimes chemical properties without changing the product shape.
The technology is mostly linked to increasing the strength of the material, but it can also be used to alter certain manufacturing objectives such as improve machining, improve formability, and restore ductility after a cold working operation. Thus, it is a very enabling manufacturing process that can not only help other manufacturing processes but can also improve product performance by increasing strength or other desirable characteristics.
JR Furnace Make Heat treatment furnace does all of the above and more and our main motto is providing the highly energy efficient solution furnace with lasting performance and enduring quality. JRFURNACE offers tailor-made advanced Electrical and Fuel fired heat processing technology required for FERROUS & NON FERROUS metal process.
JR FURNACE heat treatment furnace is available in custom designs and dimensions to match customer production and process requirements. Furnaces are available in many configurations that include single zone or multiple zones heated chambers and temperature ranges up to 1400°C. Options include pneumatic door openers, viewports, the sealed chamber with ports for atmosphere control, heated doors, quench tanks, automation, standard controls, and PLC controls.
Heat Treatment is an essential process in the manufacturing of metal products that helps to alter their physical, mechanical, and sometimes chemical properties without changing the product shape. Solution Heat Treatment is one such type of heat treatment that is widely used to increase the strength of metal alloys.
At JR FURNACE, we understand the importance of this process and have invested in the latest machinery and technology to manufacture some of the largest and most productive heat treatment systems in the industry. Our commitment to innovation and robust design has allowed us to deliver the best-in-class heat treatment furnaces to the Engineering and Foundry industry.
Solution Heat Treatment involves heating the metal to a solution annealing temperature, followed by rapid quenching to room temperature. This process helps to dissolve any contaminants and strengthen the metal, making it more durable and resistant to wear and tear. Precipitation hardening is another aspect of solution heat treatment that helps to further improve the mechanical properties of metal alloys.
JR FURNACE manufactures furnaces for different heat treatment processes as follows:
- Ageing Furnaces
- Annealing Furnaces
- Stress relieving Furnaces
- Quenching Furnaces (Drop bottom type)
- Solutionising Furnaces
- Gas Carburizing Furnaces
- Tempering Furnaces
- Bell furnaces
Heat Treatment Furnace Specifications
- Features & Specifications
- Customized Heat Treatment solution
- Temperature Range – Upto 1400°C
- Batch capacity upto 200 MT.
- Heating media- Electric/Gas/Oil fired
- High density energy Insulation – Vacuum Formed Ceramic Fibre Boards / Ceramic Fibre Blanket & Module / Brick Lining
- Fastest heat-up & recovery rates
- Heavy duty and Robust construction
- Highest energy efficient Gearboxes with inbuilt break system
- Pneumatic clamping system for sealing and to avoid heat loss.
- Hydraulic / Pneumatic hoist systems for heavy loads
- Special temperature uniformities from +\- 3 Deg C to above.
- Furnace Classification – Class 2 / Class
- Thermal calibration as per API standards
- User-friendly, full-automated PLC based SCADA system with HMI interface
- Meets NADCAP, CQI-9 NORMS, AMS2750 STANDARDS
- Access through Mobile Network
- Factory tested to ensure on time delivery and field start up.
- 24/7 factory direct technical service and spare parts group.
- Heat Treatment
- Stress Relievingv
- Bright Annealing
- Solution Annealing
- Pre Heating
Heat Treatment Furnace
High Temperature Furnace
JRFURNACE recognized as successful name of High Temperature Heat Treatment Furnace. We uses Silicon Carbide Heating Elements for these High-Temperature Furnaces.
Chamber Type Forging Furnace
JRFURNACE has built a large number of fuel fired and electrically heated Chamber furnaces for reheating and heat treatment applications in past two decades.
Post Weld Heat Treatment Furnace
Post Weld Heat Treatment to retain material strength of the part after welding.
Benefits of Heat Treatment Furnace
During manufacturing, some materials might need to be involved in procedures that alter their grain structure. Heat treatments are a way of using controlled heating and cooling procedures to change metal’s physical properties and improve them to be used in a large range of industries.
These heat treatments vary depending on the metal type, and the mechanical properties that are required for the parts’ function. It is essential that the correct heat treatment procedures are followed to ensure the metal meets the specified strength requirements.
Heat treatment is commonly used to alter or strengthen materials’ structure through a heating and cooling process. It offers many advantages, including:
- It can change a material’s physical (mechanical) properties and it aids in other manufacturing steps.
- It relieves stresses, making the part easier to machine or weld.
- Increases strength, making the material ductile or more flexible.
- Introduces wear-resistant (hardness) characteristics, either just to the surface or right through the part.
- Improves brittleness. Some metals can become weak or brittle once exposed to a specific environment, so they need to be treated in order to overcome this.
- Can improve the electrical and magnetic properties of a metal, which will improve its compatibility with other materials.
- Steel materials benefit greatly from heat treatments, particularly in manufacturing processes like hot forming or after welding.