Our vast experience in designing and manufacturing continuous and batch ovens and dryers guarantees our customers’ specific requirements for their process. Our ovens are custom made, direct or indirect gas fired, with the best temperature uniformity in the market.
- Features & Specifications
- Guaranteed temperature uniformity as required
- Long lasting, heavy duty construction.
- With a choice of vertical lift, horizontal or swing out type doors.
- Choice of control equipment and recorders.
- Continuous or batch design.
- Customized air distribution designs to match the air flow pattern requirements of the product arrangement
- High convection design to provide excellent temperature uniformity.
- Direct or indirect firing design.
- Temperature: up to 500°C
- Insulation: mineral wool construction up to 350°C, fiber construction from 350°C to 500°C
- Salient Features:
- Used for curing carbon composite for aerospace application.
- Box / Bogie type construction.
- Maximum temperature up to 250 Deg C
- Temperature uniformity within +/- 2 Deg C
- Vacuum system for vacuum bagging.
- PLC control.