Ageing Ovens will be Bogie Heath construction and will be used for Ageing of aluminium sheets and products for aerospace and aeronautical applications. Ageing of aluminium extruded products, cycle frames, forged items like rings, etc. The ovens can be designed with complete inner stainless steel construction for long life. Adjustable slotted baffles or fixed sturdy baffles ensure an even and uniform flow of air throughout the inside chamber so that desired temperature stability and uniformity is present throughout the heating cycle. In the process of ageing of aluminium for aerospace components, our chamber ovens are built to meet AMS 2750E Standards.
- Features & Specifications
- Maximum temperature 300 ˚C
- Temperature uniformity within +/- 5 ˚C. For aerospace application within +/- 2-3 ˚C.
- Programmable PID controller to achieve close temperature uniformity.
- Type of Ageing Ovens: Double Bogie Heath construction.
- Max. 200˚C for ageing and 400˚C for annealing.
- Temperature uniformity within +/- 5 ˚C.
- Master-slave control with programmable master controller to achieve close temperature uniformity.
Ageing of AAAC conductors and annealing of aluminium alloy wire loaded on drums.