Gas Fired Furnace
JRFURNACE is reputed as one of the trusted Pulse Fired High Velocity Gas Fired Furnace manufacturers for optimum performance. Gas Fired Furnace are fired with high efficiency burners supported by a full complement of combustion system consisting of combustion fan, atomizing fan, oil heating and pumping systems and/or gas trains. In addition auto ignition, flame failure safety and complete control systems are offered. The gas train incorporates all the gauges, safety switches & ratio controllers. Practically any type of liquid or gaseous fuel can be used viz. Furnace Oil, Light Diesel Oil, LPG, Natural Gas singly or a combination of any oil or gas in case of dual fired furnaces.
To improve fuel efficiency, Recuperates for heating combustion air up to 500°C will be provided. For customers requiring even more fuel efficiency, Regenerative burners can be offered that can give an air preheat of 1000°C or more. We can also provide self recuperative gas burners for air preheat up to 750°C.
- Features & Specifications - Gas Fired Furnace
- Temperature Range – Upto 1300°C
- Batch capacity upto 200 MT.
- Type of Furnace: Chamber, Bogie, Continuous and Batch type
- Robust Heavy Duty construction and highly fuel efficient
- Lined with high density ceramic fiber modules and blankets, the furnace delivers high fuel efficiency.
- Variants include Dual fuel ( Oil & Gas), Oil(LDO/HSD) and Gas (PNG/LPG)
- Fully automatic operation with auto ignition and flame monitoring system.
- Sealing of the vertical lift doors and bogie through pneumatically operated soft seal clamps to ensure no ingress of cold air.
- Thermal calibration as per API standards
- User-friendly, PLC based burner management system supported by SCADA system with HMI interface
Annealing, Stress Relieving, Hardening, Tempering, Normalizing, Solution Annealing, Reheating