High Temperature Furnace
JRFURNACE recognized as successful name of High Temperature Furnace. We uses Silicon Carbide Heating Elements for these High Temperature Furnaces. These can be used for producing technical ceramics and for sintering operations at a working temperature of about 1550° C. The High Temperature Furnace is equipped with high-quality insulation fiber blocks. The furnace has a multilayered lightweight refractory brick on the heating chamber side. The SiC Heating Rods are vertically installed in the furnace in order to provide uniform heating. The SiC rods are controlled by a thyristor controller which counteracts the aging process of the heating elements.
- Features & Specifications - High Temperature Furnace
- The maximum operating temperature is 1700° C.
- Heating is provided from both the sides through vertically mounted SiC rods.
- The SiC rods are controlled by a thyristor controller which counteracts the aging process of the heating elements.
- The swing door is provided with a hinge.
- Multi-layered insulation for better performance.
- For better ventilation, Dual shell housing is provided.
- Lined with lightweight refractory bricks.
- Motor-Driven exhaust provided on the furnace roof along with exhaust gas piping.
- These High-Temperature Furnaces are completely automated and run on SCADA systems with PLC’s to control the entire system along with documentation and monitoring.
- High-temperature accuracies with long heater life and refractory life are a feature of these Furnaces.
- Advanced safety concepts.
These High Temperature Furnaces are used for cyaniding, carbonitriding, nitriding, hardening, direct hardening of various steel components such as auto parts, bicycle parts, textile machinery components, precision turned components, and many other related products. The furnace can be electrical, oil fired or gas fired depending upon the requirement.