We are backed by our large infrastructure facility, which allow us to manufacture a quality range of Electrical Heated Bell Furnace designed and facilitated by our high quality and reliable engineers and other skilled and unskilled workforce. Products manufactured by us are highly efficient made with best quality materials compiled to work suitably and smoothly with trouble free operation.
Our firm specializes in providing a quality array of Rectangular Bell Furnace.
Bell Annealing Furnace brings in excellent temperature uniformity, consistent quality and good production rates. Bell Furnace is suitable for black, bright and spherodized annealing of steel coils, non-ferrous strips, wires and general heat treatment processes up to 1100°C. Bright annealing of cold-rolled steel strip coils and heat treatment of medium and thick hot-rolled plate, long products and wire coils are done using a bell-type furnace.
Type of furnace is usually rectangular or cylindrical form, single or multi-stack gas or electrically heated. Continuous purging of ammonia is deployed throughout the annealing cycle to avoid decarburizing. Overhead crane is used to load the base and move the equipment. Coils are tilted to the right position and placed on the annealing base.
The convection and heat transfer occurs in the base assembly. Forced atmosphere circulation is used with the help of radial fans for temperature up to 950°C to improve convection. The cooling happens when the furnace is removed with inner cover acting as a protective atmosphere. In both strip annealing and wire annealing, the convection flow goes up on the sides and down the centre.
JRFURNACE has earned great laurels with Rectangular Bell Furnace . These come with a well-tested design, easy servicing and reliable performance which makes it a product with an optimal pay-off. We rightly believe in the happiness of our customers and deliver the products only after various rounds of quality checks performed by our highly efficient and skilled team members.
- Excellent positive seal between furnace and base; furnace can be used with multiple bases.
- Different bell lifting methods available, according to customer requirements and design.
- Bell furnaces offer an economical method of heat treatment when used with multiple bases.
- A bell furnace’s principal advantage is its simplicity, since not having any mechanism (such as a door or car), allied to its design principle, ensures a positive seal on the floor/base.
- Normally, a bell furnace can change position or base, with the goal being better productivity, since by having two bases it remains operational for longer. While one load is processed, the other will be cooling or loading/unloading, optimizing furnace use.
- Low maintenance system by not having mechanisms or moving parts in the furnace.
- Annealing of steel strips
- Annealing of steel wires
- Normalizing steel castings
- Decarburising of stamps
Also Check Our Other Batch Type Furnaces