Bell Annealing Furnace Manufacturers in Ghana
Welcome to the premier source for Bell Annealing Furnace Manufacturers in Ghana!
Bell furnaces are commonly used for batch or intermittent processes and are primarily used for heat treatment. They can also be utilized for low-temperature sintering and drying. These furnaces feature a mobile cover or dome that is used to heat the load or product, which can be easily removed with the help of a traveling hoist or an automatic lifting mechanism designed to meet the customer’s needs. Our bell furnace offerings have a temperature range of 900ºF (480°C) to 2,200ºF (1,200°C).
One of the major benefits of bell furnaces is the superior seal they provide between the furnace and base, enabling the use of multiple bases. These furnaces come in sizes from 1 m³ to 500 m³ (35 ft³ to 17,650+ ft³) and can have different lifting methods based on customer requirements. Additionally, using bell furnaces with multiple bases is an economical method for heat treatment. The design of these furnaces, without any mechanisms like doors or cars, ensures a positive seal on the floor or base.
Furthermore, bell furnaces can be moved to various positions or bases for improved productivity. For instance, while one load is being processed, the other can be cooling or loading/unloading, thus maximizing furnace usage. Additionally, bell furnaces require minimal maintenance due to the absence of mechanisms or moving parts inside the furnace, maintenance is limited to the combustion and control equipment.
- Excellent positive seal between furnace and base; furnace can be used with multiple bases.
- Different bell lifting methods available, according to customer requirements and design.
- Bell furnaces offer an economical method of heat treatment when used with multiple bases.
- A bell furnace’s principal advantage is its simplicity, since not having any mechanism (such as a door or car), allied to its design principle, ensures a positive seal on the floor/base.
- Normally, a bell furnace can change position or base, with the goal being better productivity, since by having two bases it remains operational for longer. While one load is processed, the other will be cooling or loading/unloading, optimizing furnace use.
- Low maintenance system by not having mechanisms or moving parts in the furnace.
- Annealing of steel strips
- Annealing of steel wires
- Normalizing steel castings
- Decarburising of stamps
Why Choose JR Furnace – Bell Annealing Furnace Manufacturers in Ghana
- After sales services like installation, maintenance, training and other support services
- Experience and expertise in the industry
- A wide range of high-quality products
- Competitive prices
- Excellent customer service
- A commitment to providing solutions that meet the specific needs of each customer