JR Furnace Roller Hearth Furnaces used for heat treating a great variety of materials and indexing continuous production. The roller hearth can also handle heavy loads in high volumes because the rolls enable smooth movement of individual carriers.
Roller hearth furnace will complete a multi-step process such as stress relieving including heat, soak and cooling process so it will move the job in a continuous manner.
There’s a custom made range of sizes of electric or fuel-fired heating systems with matched cooling and material loading methods. As well as being carried out with a protective atmosphere to keep product clean or to assist in surface treatments, the roller hearth furnace is a perfect solution for the present manufacturing environment.
Highly Experienced JR Furnace experts will help you select the right furnace to meet your production cycle and application requirements
JR furnace successfully executed SAP integrated Continuous Type Roller Hearth Furnace with VFD Drive System for Stress Relieving of charge materials like Boom & Dipper to earthmoving and construction equipment UK based company.
Boom & Dipper will be grouped in Pallets & sent to Continuous Furnace for Stress Relieve Process. It consists of 12 compartments including heating, soaking and cooling zones. We have proved the uniformity of +/-5 Deg C. The Heating and Cooling Cycles are programmed through the PLC & SCADA System.
- Heavy duty construction
- Suitable for long product processing
- Lower Production Costs Compared to Batch Furnaces
- Earth leak protection provided in heater circuit
- Plug in type Fan and its rotation & speed can be accessed through PLC
- Rollers have anti-slippery design for proper movement of pallets
- Rollers will be accessible from one side for maintenance activities
- Provided Pallet Sensing Sensor
- 3-Tier Palate system with buzzer alarm
- Co2 –Flooding Fire Protection
- Inbuilt LOTO for maintenance activities
- Temp Calibration Testing with TTR
- Online Mobile App for Furnace
- SAP integration with PLC
- EPLC with SCADA and HMI
- Materials: Alloy Steels, Carbon Steels, Stainless, Bars, Brass, Pipes & Tubes Steel
- Bright Annealing
- Heat Treatment
- Stress Relieving